Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is why I call it "This, That and the Other"

This post is going to be all over the place. I'm a rambler at times and I feel a rambling coming on.
First subject: Baseball!

I was never much of a baseball fan. I used to just flip past the TV when it was. Then 2 years ago I went to my first game. It was ok. The next season I was hooked. I am an Oriole's fan. I love my team. I love Camden Yards. I love the excitement of going to a game. I love everything about it. Oh and Camden Yards has some of the best ball park food EVER! The crabcake sandwich, Boog's BBQ, Grille Dogs, yummy! I'm such a baseball fan now that last year we went to NYC. We started off our long weekend with a Yankees game. (I'm not that impressed with their new stadium.) Then we did our NYC stuff and ended the weekend with a Mets game. I never could have predicted that I would be a baseball fan. I must go to the game Tuesday night to get the Weiter's shirt. We were at the night he was called up from the minors and I have been a huge fan since.

Anyway, my Oriole's lost in the bottom of the 9th last night. What a disappointment that was! But I'm not fairweather fan. I will be there cheering them win or lose.

I *heart* Matt Wieters!



My daughter:

Her whole life she has had colon/bowel issues. Finally a new doctor ordered an MRI (instead of the standard x-rays we usually get). I knew something was wrong when they didn't let us leave when the scan was over. Her doctor called us at the Radiology place and told us to go straight to the emergency room. We get to the ER and there is nothing they can do because they don't have a pediatric Gastroenterologist! Unfreaking believable. So today we are headed to DC to see a pediatric gastroenterologist. I honestly believe that she will be admitted to the hospital tonight. (We have our bags packed just in case.)

So if you all could send some thoughts our way it would be greatly appreciated.

Finally: Running!

I did not do it last night. I was suppposed to start Week 3 of the C25K program. Technically last night was supposed to be a rest night but I was going to start Week 3. Unfortunately I was so sore that there was no way I could even think about running. After a nice calf massage from my boyfriend my calves feel much better. I will start Week 3 tonight if I am home.

Have a Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment