Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday! Yay!

This has been a long week. I've woken up thinking its Friday since Wednesday morning. That makes for a long week! Anywho, I got my hair cut and colored last night. I went shorter than I had originally planned but it looks good. I got blonde and auburn highlights. After 2 and a half hours at the salon Derek and I went to Acacia for dinner. I had the bacon wrapped scallops, garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. Derek had Kung Pau Chicken. It was yummy! We ate in the bar area so I could watch the game. I have the bestest boyfriend ever! I'm pleased to report that my WVU Mountaineers will be advancing to the Elite Eight facing off with Kentucky.

Tonight is back to running. It is Week 1 Night 2 of the program - another 60 seconds of running and 90 seconds of walking; wash, rinse, repeat 8 times. It will be challenging tonight since it is around 40 degrees outside and rainy. We really need to find an indoor place to run on days like this.

Tomorrow is off day number 2. Hopefully we can get up and out of bed before our usual 11:00 a.m. We have quite a bit to do. On the agenda for Saturday is buying new running shoes, going to the Prime Outlets in Hagerstown, some house cleaning and oh, I need to study for an Economics test that I need to take on Sunday. I bombed the last test so I really need to do well on this one. Wish me luck! I'm not very good at Economics.

Sunday is back to running. It will be the final day in our Week 1. Then off to the grocery store for some food and then I need to go to my Proctor's home to take my Economics exam. (Wish me luck! - again! lol)

Have a glorious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment